Our Core Practices
Dechert lawyers work with clients to accomplish their business objectives, minimise risks, resolve challenges, and prevail in litigation. We focus on core practices, and provide world-class services to major corporations and financial institutions worldwide. Clients call on us for our proficiency and effectiveness in:|
- Corporate and Securities—especially M&A, private equity, IPOs on London’s Alternative Invesment Market (AIM) and corporate finance
- Litigation—specifically competition, defamation, employment, and real estate and insurance litigation
- Finance and Real Estate—with a focus on structured finance, securitisation, Islamic finance and real estate finance and investment
- Financial Services—emphasising mutual funds, hedge funds, variable products, broker-dealer, derivatives, investment advisers and regulatory advice
- Intellectual Property—counseling and litigation regarding patents, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights
We also have well-established practices in tax and an acclaimed pro bono practice.